Gyeongbokgung Palace is in the heart of Seoul in between handfuls of modern skyscrapers and high rises. Gyeongbokgung Palace was the main palace of the Joseon Dynasty. It was built in 1395, however in the early 20th century most of the Palace was destroyed during the occupation of Japan in Korea. Most of the Palace has been restored to its original form. Come and wander with me as I explore Gyeongbokgung Palace.
How to get here:
1. Take the Seoul Subway Line 3
2. Exit at Gyeongbokgung Palace Station
3. Use Exit 5 and you will be at the Palace
- Admission fee of 3,000krw
- Closed on Tuesdays
- Closing hours vary by season but opens at 9:00am